The Product Fitment Compatibility Chart is an optional display, designed to show all product matches for a given search result.
The chart is an option available only to clients on PartFinder Premium plans. It appears on the location of your choosing on product pages.
Product Fitment Compatibility Chart options can be configured from the Design screen.
Setting options are as follows:
1. Toggles chart option On and Off.
2. Location where Product Fitment Compatibility Chart will appear on your product page. Click on the instructions box for more help with this.
3. Choose display background color.
4. Choose font color for display.
5. Choose primary pagination display color. This will be the page you are currently on.
6. Choose secondary pagination display color. This will be the hover color for the "Next" option.
7. Choose descriptive text for your chart's Heading Title.
8. Choose secondary text to display under your Heading Title if desired.
9. Fields Display has two options:
- All Fields (shows all mapped fields)
- Fitment Fields Only (like Year/Make/Model), which is the default setting
Be sure to publish your design in order to push the changes live.